- Note: This sample uses XMLHTTP object to post SOAP request message to Web Service server.
XSLT files which convert returned Enhanced BLIS-XML model data to STEP
Part21 file format and table format of HTML.
- Download: Download file [2002-03-19] [ZIP] (includes XSLT files)
- Try it: HTML file [2002-03-19] [HTM]
If you see some error messages from Internet Exolore, please download the zip file and try it on your local machine.
- IMSVR Explore (Tree View tool, Visual Basilc 6 and SOAP Toolkit sample) Ver 2.0 [2002-08-23]
- Excel VBA (Excel 2000 or higher and SOAP Toolkit sample) [2002-03-20]
- IMSVR SOAP Test Kit [2002-04-07]
- Note: This sample shows how SOAP client sends and receives SOAP XML data without SOAP Toolkit 2.
This client downloads WSDL (Web Service Description Language) data and makes Method list dynamically,
and also makes SOAP request XML data automatically.
- Download: Visual Basic 6 projects [2002-04-07] [ZIP] (ZIP contains the installer.)
- Download: Installer [2002-04-07] [ZIP]
(ZIP contains the installer.)
- BLIS-XML Converter [2002-08-10]
- Go to BLIS-XML Converter Project page.[GO]
- EXPRESS to XML Converter (EXC)
- Meta Model Converter (MMC)
- Beta2 Schema Version [2002-01-11]
- Beta1 Schema Version [2001-08-17]
NOTE: There are some SQL DDL files for SQL Server 2000 at MMC (Meta Model Converter) modules.
- MDB files:
- Sample data:
The IFCsvr is an ActiveX component for handling
IFC(Industry Foundation Classes ) data.
IFCsvr has IFC model data input/output function as STEP Part21 file or BLIS-XML file and provides
additional operatoins, such as IFC object searching, changing, and creating. This component
provides an IFC compliant programming environment with Microsoft Visual Basic,
Visual Basic for Application, etc.
IFCsvr is a freeware
that allows to incorporated into your own software including commercial and non
Copyright (c) 2001 SECOM and VTT All Rights Reserved.